Step 2: find two contemporary books (other media must be approved) that relate somehow to your quotes and record the bibliographical information
Step 3: implement an action plan that makes a change in your life and is related to the quotes – you will give a presentation to the class during the first week in March
eat a healthy breakfast every day
stop wearing a watch
live in a tent in the yard
keep a dream journal
stop cracking knuckles
create a piece of art every day
create a musical composition each week
read children’s literature
clean out closet & donate clothing
clean out storage boxes
At the end of the assignment students filled out self-evaluations with the following questions:
- What worked in my project these last few weeks? What did not work?
- What brought me happiness/disappointment?
- Where was I successful?
- What were my greatest challenges/lessons?
- What am I most proud of ? What do I most regret?
- How did I grow, improve, and expand myself?
- What letter grade would I give myself (add +s and -s) for this project? Think about whether you pushed yourself enough and how you could have improved.